We are looking for a fully qualified vehicle technician to work with George on our rental and taxi fleet. The winter is rolling in and we want to add an enthusiastic individual to the team, starting in December/January, to help prepare the vehicles for next season, and maintain and service the fleet through the Nürburgring driving season.
If these bullet points apply to you, get in touch!
- Fully qualified vehicle technician (mandatory requirement)
- Several years of professional experience (desirable)
- German speaking (preferable but not mandatory)
- Volkswagen and BMW brand experience (preferable)
You’ll be working alongside George to complete the the following roles:
- Daily maintenance and repairs on the rental fleet
- Working mainly during public sessions (Touristenfahrten), which are mainly evenings and weekends.
- Receiving cars back from rental customers, fuelling and checking for any damages
- Interacting with customers on-site throughout the working days
- Tidying the workshop and tools, cleaning rentals and taxis
- General support for the team where required
You’ll be asked to complete a 2-week mandatory trial to ensure that you are right for the role, salary is to be discussed on application.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and ambitious environment at the motorsport capital of the world.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, if you wish to apply.
Good luck, and maybe see you soon!
The Apex Nürburg Team